Saturday, September 5, 2015

LOOKS TO BE TAYLOR SWIFT AND KANYE WEST HAVE MEND THE FENCING AFTER THE WEST AMBUSH OF SWIFT DURING THE MTV VMA 2009 AND FAST FORWARD MTV VMA 2015 KANYE TO RUN FOR POTUS IN 2020 WITH THE SWIFT BACKING

TAYLOR Swift has revealed she has decided to be on Kanye West’s ticket for president in 2020 after he sent her a very special gift.

Swift presented West with the Video Vanguard award at Sunday’s MTV VMAs in Los Angeles six years after he infamously took to the stage after Swift’s Video of the Year win declaring that Beyonce was a more deserving winner.

West, 38, sent Swift, 25, a huge bunch of white roses to thank her for presenting him with his award.

“Awwww Kanye sent me the coolest flowers!! #KanTay2020 #BFFs,” Swift captioned the picture.

West ended his speech by declaring political ambitions.

“I have decided in 2020 to run for President,” he said.

Swift has told Vanity Fair that it was their mutual friend Jay Z who helped the pair mend fences after the 2009 VMAs.

“I feel like I wasn’t ready to be friends with (Kanye) until I felt like he had some sort of respect for me, and he wasn’t ready to be friends with me until he had some sort of respect for me — so it was the same issue, and we both reached the same place at the same time,” she said. “I became friends with Jay Z, and I think it was important, for Jay Z, for Kanye and I to get along ... And then Kanye and I both reached a place where he would say really nice things about my music and what I’ve accomplished, and I could ask him how his kid’s doing.”

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/kanye-west-taylor-swift-for-2020-presidential-race/story-fn907478-1227514566983

No comments:

Post a Comment