Sunday, May 24, 2015

THIS 2015 MEMORIAL DAY WE HONOR THE MILITARY MEN AND WOMEN WHO VOLUNTEER TO SERVE AND SACRIFICE FOR OUR NATION FREEDOM–AS A NEW MEMORIAL DAY SONG ARLINGTON IS RELEASED IN TIME TO GIVE HONOR TO THOSE WHO GAVE SO MUCH FOR THE MANY

.

The lyrics are simple and straightforward, but the tune goes to the very heart of Memorial Day. “Arlington” is a new tribute song released just as the nation honors its fallen heroes.

“Here on the land, make a place for me. Somewhere in your heart, leave a space for me - hold to this day,” the lyrics advise in a soaring production featuring the Los Angeles Master Chorale with full orchestra. An accompanying video features images from Arlington National Cemetery and rousing historic film footage of boot camp and celebration, along with the somber reality of combat and the faces of active duty soldiers and vets alike.

“Will you pray with me? For here I lie. Still here we stand together, always one, me and you — ever red, white and blue,” the lyrics say. See the “Arlington” video here SongsforOurHeroes.org.

 

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/may/24/composer-releases-arlington-tribute-song-memorial-/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    mattress for sale

    ReplyDelete