Thursday, May 29, 2014

RACISM CALLED OUT AGAINST APPLE FROM ONE OF ITS RETAIL STORE IN ORLANDO FLORIDA–AS ANDREW DUPREE FILES IN COURT BACK IN DECEMBER 2013

….Four-year Apple employee Andrew Dupree, 31, has come forward exclusively to Radar with the shocking allegations, claiming that despite bringing his accusations of racism all the way to Tim Cook, the CEO of Apple, he was ignored. Now, he has taken legal action.

Dupree filed a complaint with the Florida Commission on Human Relations and Radar has learned it is now being investigated by the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission…..

 

….Dupree’s Charge of Discrimination form, filed on December 18, 2013, details his claims:

When I was in the Orlando Store under the Supervision of XXXXX, Senior Manager, she had make a statement prior to me transferring to Australia that Blacks in the Orlando location don’t have a chance to make it to management.

I did not express my concern to management at that time because I was transferring to Australia.

Once XXXXX  got involved with the transfer process I was denied a transfer to a management or leadership position. There are no Blacks at the Orlando Store that hold a leadership position or have opportunities to be promoted to management position.

I believe that my upward ability at the Orlando Store is being hindered by XXXXX intention to discriminate against Blacks who are qualified to a hold a management position.

I believe that I am a victim of discrimination because of my Race, Black in violation of the Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/05/apple-company-racism-complaint-victim-black-employees-dont-reach-management-document/

No comments:

Post a Comment