Saturday, March 22, 2014

AMAZING WHEEL OF FORTUNE GUESS WITH JUST A TWO LETTER CLUE TO WIN $45,000 BY EMIL DE LEON

.

Mr De Leon said on Friday: 'I was very scatterbrained at that time.'

The show was filmed back in January and the contestant had to keep his amazing win a secret until the episode aired this week. He said: 'It was very hard, the longest two months of my life.'

Mr De Leon has honed his talents for guessing word puzzles after watching Wheel Of Fortune from the age of three or four.

In answer to those who criticized whether his win was real, he told Today: 'The people who know me, know my skills as a puzzle solver. My skills prove that it was me.'

 

Read more:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2586072/Wheel-Of-Fortune-whiz-Emil-De-Leon-appears-The-Ellen-DeGeneres-Show-gives-puzzle-tips.html

No comments:

Post a Comment