Friday, November 13, 2015

UK TELEGRAPH PROCLAIMING THAT SEVEN COORDINATED ATTACKS ACROSS PARIS KILLING 158 PEOPLE WITH 118 PEOPLE KILLED IN A CONCERT VENUE AND 40 OTHERS DEAD ACROSS PARIS

There have been seven shooting incidents in Paris in what appears to be a co-ordinated attack. At least three terrorists took more than 100 people hostage in a hall where a music concert was being held, with reports suggesting they were randomly killing innocent people. They had time to reload their weapons at least three times during the attack. Five explosions were heard when police stormed the venue. Three terrorists were killed in the assault, and police have taken control of the hall.

Shooting has also been reported in les Halles in the centre of Paris, and in a restaurant by Bastille in rue de Charonne, with "many dead", including children, according to eyewitnesses. Futher incidents have been reported at Le Pompidou and Louvre.

A French police official confirmed there were two suicide attacks and one bombing near Paris' main stadium.

Casualties?

At least 158 people have died, according to city officials, with many more wounded. At least 118 people were killed in the concert hall.

 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11995246/Paris-shooting-What-we-know-so-far.html

THE JOHN OF JIHADI KILLED BY DRONES STRIKES AS THE US MILITARY TAKES DOWN THE BEHEADER OF THE WESTERN PEOPLES FROM SYRIA TODAY

US military officials say it is reasonably certain that an airstrike has killed an Islamic State militant known as "Jihadi John."
The US-led coalition working to drive Islamic State fighters from Syria on Thursday launched a drone strike targeting a vehicle that may have been transporting the Islamic State militant.
US Army Colonel Steve Warren said on Friday that intelligence indicators allowed for "great confidence" that the figure targeted was Mohamed Emwazi, known as "Jihadi John."
Warren said Emwazi's death would be a significant blow to Islamic State's prestige because of his high visibility.

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/english/news/20151114_08.html

The world's most wanted man was said to have 'evaporated' after being blown up by a laser-guided missile in the Syrian city of Raqqa. Pentagon officials are '99 per cent' sure they have got their man after conducting months of surveillance with locals and British spies. But the operation is far from over as investigators will now be scrambling to verify reports of his death beyond any doubt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3317226/Blitzed-remote-control-desk-thousands-miles-away-U-S-British-spies-targeted-Jihadi-John-laser-guided-missile-fired-drone-months-painstaking-surveillance.html

FRANCE24 CALLS 140 PEOPLE DEAD SO FAR AS MUSLIM TERRORISTS STRIKE PARIS ONCE MORE AS 1500 FRENCH MILITARY DEPLOYED INTO PARIS TO PROTECT ITS WESTERN PEOPLE FROM THE BARBARISM OF THE 21ST CENTURY–WHERE MORE WESTERN PEOPLES HAVE BEEN TARGETED AND KILLED BY THE MUSLIM BACKED IS CALIPHATE IN THIS NEW CENTURY

Paris has been rocked by a string of deadly attacks, leaving at least 140 people dead and many more wounded. President François Hollande has declared a state of emergency. Follow FRANCE 24's live blog for all the latest developments.

At least 100 people are reported to have died in a string of attacks that began Friday evening just after 10 p.m. local time in at least seven locations in and around Paris.

Police have reported three of the hostage takers killed as elite units brought their operation at the Bataclan concert hall to an end.

President François Hollande has declared a state of emergency and ordered national borders closed.

Police have set up a special emergency number to call if you need help: 197.

http://www.france24.com/en/20151114-live-blog-string-deadly-shootings-rock-paris

HOW MANY MORE OF THE INNOCENT BLOOD MUST BE SHED BEFORE THE LEFTIST FROM THE MSM WHO PUTS THEM IN POWER REALIZES THAT THEM MUSLIMS ARE OUT TO KILL THE PEOPLE OF THE WESTERN WORLD–LATEST 140 PEOPLE DEAD (FOXNEWS) VS 118 DEAD (CNN) IN ANOTHER MASSACRE IN PARIS FOR THE SAKE OF AN AGENDA OF APPEASEMENT AND 100 MORE AS HOSTAGES, AS MULTIPLE SIGHTS FROM A CONCERT HALL TO BOMBINGS HAVE OCCURRED

Dozens of people are reported dead after a series of what appear to be coordinated attacks across Paris late Friday. A hostage situation is continuing at a concert hall. CNN will update this story as information comes in:

• At least 43 people are confirmed dead in multiple attacks across Paris, firefighters said early Saturday. CNN affiliate BFMTV reported earlier as many as 60 people had been killed.

• French radio reporter Julien Pearce was inside the Bataclan theater when gunmen entered. Two men dressed in black started shooting what he described as AK-47s, and after wounded people fell to the floor, the two gunmen shot them again, execution-style, he said. The two men didn't wear masks and didn't say anything. The gunfire lasted 10 to 15 minutes, sending the crowd inside the small concert hall into a screaming panic, said Pearce, who escaped. He said he saw 20 to 25 bodies lying on the floor. The hostage situation at the Bataclan continued early Saturday.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/paris-shooting/index.html